A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PC
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the software Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Mobile Partner.exe and its approximative size is 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mobile Partner. They occupy 2.43 MB (2544530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.05.01.154
of Mobile Partner. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Mobile Partner.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mobile Partner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Mobile Partner:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 18:29:22.607