This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the software Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Mobile Partner.exe and its approximative size is 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mobile Partner. They occupy 2.43 MB (2544530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.05.01.154
of Mobile Partner. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Mobile Partner.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mobile Partner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. When you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 18:29:22.607