This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Additional info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's choice. Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy an average of 2.04 MB (2135463
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (93.91 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 11.030.01.05.101
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-05 10:28:03.593