How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your system
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More information about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mobile Partner's primary file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Mobile Partner. They take about 2.10 MB (2197461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.302.09.01.294
of Mobile Partner. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
How to erase Mobile Partner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Mobile Partner is an application released by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Mobile Partner:
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:41:15.303