Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info about Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mobile Partner. They take 6.80 MB (7128918
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.31 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.007.09.02.26
of Mobile Partner. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 17:56:59.940