You can find below details on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more data about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, subject to the user's choice. Mobile Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner's primary file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is Mobile Partner.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Mobile Partner. They take about 2.10 MB (2197461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.302.09.00.24
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. When you click Mobile Partner in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 12:05:18.107