You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mobile Partner. The application's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 120.00 KB (122880 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mobile Partner. They take 2.17 MB (2275756
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (120.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.42 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (333.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (316.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.001.07.00.500
of Mobile Partner. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-26 18:40:21.907