Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More details about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.34 MB (2455245
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.20 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.030.01.05.182
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Mobile Partner.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mobile Partner:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program FilUserNames\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start MUserNamenu\Programs\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program FilUserNames\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program FilUserNames\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program FilUserNames\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
- C:\Program FilUserNames\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer\addrprofilUserNamesim.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKUserNameY_LOCAL_MACHINUserName\SoftwarUserName\HuawUserNamei tUserNamechnologiUserNames\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer
- HKUserNameY_LOCAL_MACHINUserName\SoftwarUserName\Microsoft\Tracing\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer_RASAPI32
- HKUserNameY_LOCAL_MACHINUserName\SoftwarUserName\Microsoft\Tracing\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer_RASMANCS
- HKUserNameY_LOCAL_MACHINUserName\SoftwarUserName\Microsoft\Windows\CurrUserNamentVUserNamersion\Uninstall\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer
- HKUserNameY_LOCAL_MACHINUserName\SoftwarUserName\Microsoft\Windows\CurrUserNamentVUserNamersion\Uninstall\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer\DisplayIcon
- HKUserNameY_LOCAL_MACHINUserName\SoftwarUserName\Microsoft\Windows\CurrUserNamentVUserNamersion\Uninstall\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer\DisplayNamUserName
- HKUserNameY_LOCAL_MACHINUserName\SoftwarUserName\Microsoft\Windows\CurrUserNamentVUserNamersion\Uninstall\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer\NSIS:StartMUserNamenuDir
- HKUserNameY_LOCAL_MACHINUserName\SoftwarUserName\Microsoft\Windows\CurrUserNamentVUserNamersion\Uninstall\MobilUserName PartnUserNamer\UninstallString
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-30 16:48:26.323