This web page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More data about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. You can get more details related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is labeled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.63 MB (2762642
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Aide.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallAide.exe (36.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.300.05.00.555
only. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Mobile Partner.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Mobile Partner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Partner
- C:\Users\%user%\Desktop\TECH IN CONGO\www.techincongo.net\mettre-a-jour-huawei-mobile-partner-23-0
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\UninstallString
Mobile Partner is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-25 13:05:14.010