Mobile Partner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More information about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and it has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They occupy 2.10 MB (2198352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.33 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.302.09.02.511
of Mobile Partner. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Mobile Partner.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mobile Partner:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA1
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook\AddrBook.BA2
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
Mobile Partner is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:48:24.280