You can find below details on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 2.57 MB (2697774
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 16.001.06.00.03
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mobile Partner:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBook.dat
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrBookIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation.dat
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA1
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA2
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelation\AddrGroupRelation.BA3
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrGroupRelationIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\AddrProfileSim.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\DataUsageLimit.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group.dat
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA1
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA2
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\Group\Group.BA3
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\GroupIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\localdeviceinfo.xml
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\NetInfo.dat
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS.DTC
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS\SMS.BA1
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS\SMS.BA2
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMS\SMS.BA3
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\SMSIndex.idx
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\UserProfile.prof
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\userdata\UserSetting.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is a program released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Partner in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 09:25:07.567