This web page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They occupy 6.79 MB (7122454
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 21.005.22.00.658
only. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 06:32:53.303