Mobile Partner is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more data about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner's main file takes about 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) and its name is Mobile Partner.exe.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They take an average of 56.80 MB (59557630
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- TSF_RTM.exe (54.01 MB)
- UnblockPin.exe (24.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.28 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (352.20 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.87 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (256.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (346.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.300.05.04.244
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Mobile Partner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:48:08.937