Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 584.00 KB (598016 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 9.43 MB (9886373
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (673.34 KB)
- mmseditor.exe (200.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (584.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (351.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (95.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (181.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (147.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (494.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (248.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (353.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (397.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (389.39 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (704.50 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (119.52 KB)
- wifiman_unistall.exe (106.43 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (609.66 KB)
- mobilepartner.exe (576.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.54 MB)
- ouc.exe (714.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (89.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (665.59 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 23.009.05.02.1014
alone. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-04 15:19:10.343