You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can read more about about Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner application is found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it takes approximately 508.86 KB (521072 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Mobile Partner. They take about 8.30 MB (8703743
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (592.86 KB)
- devcon_amd64.exe (83.86 KB)
- devcon_i386.exe (80.36 KB)
- devcon_ia64.exe (131.36 KB)
- HWAppHelper.exe (598.36 KB)
- KeepAliveEchoDispatch.exe (131.36 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (508.86 KB)
- mt.exe (730.86 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (18.86 KB)
- uninst.exe (577.61 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (73.86 KB)
- Huawei Message+.exe (88.36 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (564.60 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (175.66 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (634.86 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (68.36 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (593.86 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 23.015.02.01.910
alone. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Mobile Partner from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Mobile Partner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_Mobile Partner_Mobile Partner_exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Program Files (x86)_Mobile Partner_uninst_exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner (2)_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner (2)_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Mobile Partner. RunOuc\ImagePath
Mobile Partner is a program by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:22:04.360