You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Mobile Partner application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.79 MB (7121942
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 21.009.07.04.996
only. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Mobile Partner from your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Mobile Partner. RunOuc\ImagePath
Mobile Partner is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. When you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:39:28.793