This web page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and it has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 2.43 MB (2544530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This page is about Mobile Partner version 11.300.05.05.230
only. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-28 22:11:34.273