You can find below details on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please open http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's page. Mobile Partner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. The program's main executable file occupies 84.00 KB (86016 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They take 1.24 MB (1303103
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (84.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (88.06 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 11.002.03.01.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-17 13:33:17.490