Mobile Partner is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Mobile Partner application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They take 2.43 MB (2544530
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (309.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.300.05.00.371
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found very quickly. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-19 16:44:21.167