You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More info about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Detailed information about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.78 MB (7107797
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RunUpdate.exe (108.59 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (571.48 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (73.02 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (310.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (423.13 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.45 MB)
- ouc.exe (630.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (63.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (589.00 KB)
This page is about Mobile Partner version 23.015.15.00.1197
alone. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-30 15:11:28.480