This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can get more details related to Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and its approximative size is 112.00 KB (114688 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy about 2.02 MB (2122151
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (93.91 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (216.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (294.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 11.030.01.01.329
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-15 01:10:49.947