You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Mobile Partner. They occupy about 1.27 MB (1331836
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (92.12 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (208.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (283.50 KB)
- driversetup.exe (240.00 KB)
- driverUninstall.exe (240.00 KB)
- snetcfg.exe (13.00 KB)
This data is about Mobile Partner version 11.012.04.04.171
alone. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 08:17:14.057