Mobile Partner is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More data about the software Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled mobilepartner.exe and its approximative size is 504.00 KB (516096 bytes).
Mobile Partner is comprised of the following executables which take 7.76 MB (8139257
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mobilepartner.exe (504.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.68 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- wifimansvc.exe (584.50 KB)
- wifiman_inistall.exe (46.84 KB)
- wifiman_unistall.exe (38.29 KB)
- WinPcap_4_0_2.exe (537.66 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.002.08.02.1014
of Mobile Partner. Click on the links below for other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Mobile Partner from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Mobile Partner:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\Mobile Partner.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
Mobile Partner is an application offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:34:14.910