Mobile Partner is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more information about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Mobile Partner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and it has a size of 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Mobile Partner. They occupy about 6.76 MB (7091749
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.46 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 23.015.05.00.1091
alone. For more Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 12:57:20.770