This web page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Further information about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Mobile Partner application is found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 524.00 KB (536576 bytes) on disk and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.41 MB (3574318
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (524.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (98.54 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- Startup.exe (528.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.002.21.90.03
of Mobile Partner. You can find below info on other application versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program marketed by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 18:52:33.800