Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Further information about Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's primary executable file and it takes around 503.00 KB (515072 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They take about 6.82 MB (7148229
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (70.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.88 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (381.38 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.48 MB)
- ouc.exe (642.09 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (17.09 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (597.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 23.009.09.00.104
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-12 09:09:27.373