You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More information about the app Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, subject to the user's option. Mobile Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it occupies circa 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.84 MB (2981300
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (120.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (105.93 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (272.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (370.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (880.00 KB)
- ouc.exe (108.00 KB)
The current page applies to Mobile Partner version 13.001.08.27.538
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. When you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:30:45.233