This page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more facts about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 76.00 KB (77824 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Mobile Partner. They take 27.62 MB (28963591
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (76.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- SkypeSetup.exe (21.25 MB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (107.98 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 21.005.20.02.171
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mobile Partner in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 18:35:44.780