This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mobile Partner for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Check out here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. You can get more details about Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. The program's main executable file has a size of 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.60 MB (5874798
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (431.25 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (181.77 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.34 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.34 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.34 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.34 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.08 MB)
- ouc.exe (234.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (164.50 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Partner version 21.005.15.00.03
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mobile Partner in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 08:47:11.670