This page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more details about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called NONMobile Partner.exe and it has a size of 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.88 MB (7209293
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- NONMobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- RunUpdate.exe (108.59 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (310.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (423.13 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.45 MB)
- ouc.exe (630.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (63.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (589.00 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Partner version 23.015.11.03.104
alone. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 23:16:54.267