This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is titled Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.06 MB (2160039
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (93.91 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (408.00 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (228.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (307.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (308.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (308.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 11.030.01.03.372
alone. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 11:43:00.047