Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Mobile Partner. They occupy about 7.05 MB (7391469
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.43 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (635.08 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Partner version 23.009.19.01.1185
only. For more Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application released by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner program will be found automatically. When you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mobile Partner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 13:31:01.380