This page is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mobile Partner from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More info about the application Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's main executable file and it occupies close to 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They take 6.79 MB (7121910
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.20.00.298
of Mobile Partner. You can find below a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mobile Partner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 17:44:37.457