Mobile Partner is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More data about the application Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 228.38 KB (233863 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy an average of 3.74 MB (3919078
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (204.51 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (228.38 KB)
- subinacl.exe (398.42 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (524.42 KB)
- devsetup.exe (232.48 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (368.39 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (368.43 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (436.44 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (432.39 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (200.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.05.15.68
of Mobile Partner. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-17 11:07:54.457