Mobile Partner is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be seen here
. More data about the application Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mobile Partner. Mobile Partner.exe is the Mobile Partner's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 228.38 KB (233863 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mobile Partner. They occupy an average of 3.74 MB (3919078
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (204.51 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (228.38 KB)
- subinacl.exe (398.42 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.39 KB)
- UpdateUI.exe (524.42 KB)
- devsetup.exe (232.48 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (368.39 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (368.43 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (436.44 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (432.39 KB)
- UserManualLoader.exe (200.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.300.05.15.68
of Mobile Partner. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner versions:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-17 11:07:54.457