This info is about Mobile Partner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. You can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.huawei.com
to get more info about Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Usually the Mobile Partner application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) and its name is Mobile Partner.exe.
Mobile Partner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.42 MB (5683609
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (588.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- RIconTool.exe (296.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.71 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (405.67 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (166.01 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (220.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (310.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.01 MB)
- ouc.exe (213.50 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (62.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Mobile Partner version 21.003.27.00.540
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mobile Partner:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mobile Partner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found automatically. After you click Mobile Partner in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 19:17:00.937