You can find below details on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Please follow http://www.huawei.com
if you want to read more on Mobile Partner on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd's website. Mobile Partner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner folder, subject to the user's choice. Mobile Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Mobile Partner's primary file takes around 120.00 KB (122880 bytes) and is called Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They take 2.18 MB (2282924
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- CompareVersion.exe (48.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (120.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (97.42 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (252.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (336.50 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (316.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.001.08.00.538
of Mobile Partner. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is an application marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mobile Partner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found automatically. After you select Mobile Partner in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mobile Partner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mobile Partner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:12:43.543