Mobile Partner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about about Mobile Partner at http://www.huawei.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Mobile Partner by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Mobile Partner.exe and it has a size of 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Mobile Partner. They take about 6.76 MB (7090189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.34 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (77.09 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.23 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.38 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (641.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (594.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.009.17.00.1161
of Mobile Partner. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. After you click Mobile Partner in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:17:10.907