You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mobile Partner for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More info about the program Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Mobile Partner is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Mobile Partner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Mobile Partner.exe and occupies 503.00 KB (515072 bytes).
The executables below are part of Mobile Partner. They take about 7.32 MB (7671395
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (503.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (572.60 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (69.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.40 KB)
- Huawei Message+.exe (82.00 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (635.00 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This web page is about Mobile Partner version 23.001.07.12.910
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Mobile Partner.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
Mobile Partner is a program by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mobile Partner from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". If it exists on your system the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. When you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After removing Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:22:33.840