Mobile Partner is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Mobile Partner from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. More information about the software Mobile Partner can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Mobile Partner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
Mobile Partner contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.80 MB (7128074
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.49 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This info is about Mobile Partner version 21.005.23.00.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Mobile Partner releases:
...click to view all...
Mobile Partner is a program offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mobile Partner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mobile Partner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mobile Partner". The Mobile Partner app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mobile Partner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The publisher is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mobile Partner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-02 19:29:32.833