Mobile Partner is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mobile Partner from your systemHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More details about Mobile Partner can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mobile Partner is C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 112.00 KB (114688 bytes) on disk and is named Mobile Partner.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mobile Partner. They take 2.10 MB (2197461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (88.00 KB)
- Mobile Partner.exe (112.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (96.46 KB)
- devsetup.exe (116.00 KB)
- devsetup2k.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (244.00 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (322.00 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (320.00 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (320.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.302.09.02.540
of Mobile Partner. For other Mobile Partner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove Mobile Partner from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mobile Partner:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mobile Partner:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mobile Partner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_Mobile Partner.e_dce54be2f878c0112b4386de8fae2fa69d43150_f8929fa8_402933a3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobile Partner\AddrBookUIPlugin.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Mobile Partner_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\NSIS:StartMenuDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mobile Partner\UninstallString
Mobile Partner is a program marketed by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Mobile Partner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mobile Partner or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mobile Partner". If it is installed on your PC the Mobile Partner application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mobile Partner in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mobile Partner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mobile Partner:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mobile Partner\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mobile Partner.
8. After uninstalling Mobile Partner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mobile Partner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mobile Partner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Mobile Partner by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mobile Partner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 17:16:32.390