This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Go over here
where you can read more on Middle Rush. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more facts about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's main executable file and it occupies circa 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This data is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5838.25967
alone. For more Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 03:36:07.637