This page contains complete information on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. More information about Middle Rush can be seen here
. More information about the software Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM is the full command line if you want to remove Middle Rush. Middle Rush's main file takes around 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5805.18681
of Middle Rush. You can find below info on other application versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program by Middle Rush. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Middle Rush with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush program will be found automatically. When you click Middle Rush in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" /ut RM
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 19:08:02.517