This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. More information about the application Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Middle Rush. They take 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5801.11485
only. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application offered by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-19 16:31:59.383