This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. Additional info about Middle Rush can be seen here
. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more data about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. Middle Rush is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Middle Rush's main file takes about 305.98 KB (313320 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They occupy 829.48 KB (849384
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5776.20422
of Middle Rush. You can find below info on other application versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program marketed by Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush application will be found very quickly. After you select Middle Rush in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-25 19:46:34.557