You can find below details on how to remove Middle Rush for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your systemMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. Please open http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Middle Rush. Middle Rush's main file takes around 306.27 KB (313616 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.77 KB (849680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
This info is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5816.2508
only. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application by Middle Rush. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Middle Rush in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-07 10:59:04.030