This web page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Open here
for more details on Middle Rush. You can read more about on Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's main executable file and it takes approximately 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5828.42191
of Middle Rush. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application released by the software company Middle Rush. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Middle Rush in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-17 13:01:04.693