This info is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. You can read more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Middle Rush by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it takes about 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This data is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5788.42059
only. You can find here a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program offered by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. After you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 10:47:40.377