Middle Rush is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. More info about Middle Rush can be seen here
. More details about the app Middle Rush can be seen at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Middle Rush's main file takes around 306.25 KB (313600 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Middle Rush. They take 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
This page is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5797.13276
only. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application marketed by Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Middle Rush from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush application will be found very quickly. When you select Middle Rush in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 17:57:15.160