Middle Rush is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more info about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. Middle Rush is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Middle Rush's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They take 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5835.20559
only. You can find below info on other versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application marketed by the software company Middle Rush. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 10:32:04.093