Middle Rush is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more info about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. Middle Rush is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Middle Rush's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They take 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5835.20559
only. You can find below info on other versions of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application marketed by the software company Middle Rush. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it exists on your system the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. When you select Middle Rush in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-24 10:32:04.093