This web page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. You can find out more on Middle Rush or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more data about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Middle Rush is C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Middle Rush. They occupy about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5853.24793
alone. For other Middle Rush versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program by Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Middle Rush from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. When you select Middle Rush in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The software company is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-14 22:09:22.167