You can find below details on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. More information on Middle Rush can be found here
. You can see more info on Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Middle Rush's primary executable file and it takes close to 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
Middle Rush installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5846.40384
alone. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by the software company Middle Rush. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Middle Rush from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-04 12:29:51.287